Dynamics CRM Online Overview
Customer relationship management (CRM) can help reduce costs and increase profitability by organizing and automating business processes that nurture customer satisfaction and loyalty. CRM delivers a holistic view of each customer that enables client-facing employees to make expedited and educated decisions about strategic efforts in the sales, marketing, and customer service fields.
When you want CRM in the cloud that is flexible, scalable, and easy to use, don't get forced. For outstanding value and business insights, there's no comparison to Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online. This cloud-based solution offers real advantages over the competition.
Because Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online works with Microsoft Outlook, you can automate workflows across sales, marketing, and operations in a way that others can't offer-and at a reasonable price point. What's more, the resulting time savings can help your team focus energies away from routine administrative tasks and toward improving your business. Plus, higher levels of customer (and team) satisfaction can help you retain talent and win business.
Contact PTG today to receive your free 30-day Dynamics CRM trial.
Dynamics CRM Online: Benefits
Boost Sales Performance
Looking for a solution to help you manage your pipeline with precision? Want your sales people to spend more time selling and less time cold calling? You can - with Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online.
- Help improve the accuracy of your revenue projections, instantly track sales quota versus attainment, and identify key trends for deals won or lost. With easy access to graphical data you can trust, you can make better decisions at every turn - which can make a real difference in your bottom line.
- Your team can shorten sales cycles and increase close rates with the support of a CRM solution that works within Microsoft Outlook. Lead management tools help them better manage recurring manual tasks and robust analytics give them the power to identify and focus on the deals that are most likely to close. Plus with new advanced social capabilities built right in, your sales team can stay more closely connected.
Get Marketing Results
Want to discover which of your marketing investments have the greatest impact on revenue? Looking to target your campaigns to help score leads and improve close rates? You can - with Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online.
- Harness the undiscovered potential within your customer base. Segment your customers or prospects, streamline campaign planning and better coordinate efforts with your sales team by tracking leads in one centralized system. Along the way, you can work smarter and reduce manual workload since Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online works within the familiar and easy-to-use Microsoft Outlook application.
- Discover which part of your marketing strategy is working best with the help of advanced, professionally presented graphical reports. Then, manage your marketing pipeline with precision and deliver only the messages you know will drive leads with real-time tracking of results.
Improve Customer Loyalty
Looking to improve customer loyalty and retention? Want to boost profitability along the way? You can - with Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online.
- Focus on great customer service, rather than learning new technologies, with reliable and accessible customer care functionality in a familiar Microsoft Outlook application. Plus, with access to complete case and customer data, you can respond to cases faster and improve customer retention.
- Enjoy access to world-class, scalable customer service technology without a world-class investment in infrastructure-because Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online is hosted in the cloud. What's more, because it's delivered by subscription via the internet, there's no hardware or software to purchase or maintain, and no deployment cycle either, so your agents can be up and running quickly.
Dynamics CRM Customer Quotes
"We chose Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online because it works well with our Microsoft Office Outlook and other Office applications. It's easy for non-technical people to use, the price was right and the Online version doesn't place an IT burden on our office."
Marketing Coordinator, Doosan Heavy Industries America Corporation
Useful Dynamics CRM Links
To get a detailed CRM Comparison Guide, view a Dynamics CRM Demo or simply learn more about Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, contact PTG Dynamics CRM consultants.
Dynamics CRM Success Stories